About Our School
Welcome to the BC Muslim School!
The BC Muslim School is an Independent School enrolling students from Kindergarten to Grade 7. The purpose of BC Muslim School is to provide a superior standard of education to foster academic achievements and cultivate an Islamic spirit in each student. Our school motto is “Perseverance, Excellence, Commitment and Knowledge.”
While aiming to meet or exceed the educational expectations of the Ministry, we strive to instill a strong sense of moral and social responsibility in our students. We want our students to excel in all areas, becoming productive citizens while upholding Islamic values and practices.
Our programs promote ethnic equality, religious tolerance, harmonious co-existence with diverse communities, and understanding and appreciation for the democratic and pluralistic society we live in.
We endeavour to impart respect and obedience to the law and expect all our students and staff to lead peaceful, law-abiding lives.
The School at a Glance
The B.C. Muslim Association owns and operates two Muslim Schools in British Columbia in compliance with the Independent School Act and Regulations of the Ministry of Education.
The BC Muslim School Provides:
- High Level and Well-Rounded Education
- BC. Ministry of Education Curriculum
- Remedial and Resource Programs for all Grade Levels
- Strong Leadership Training
- Solid Islamic Studies Program
- Accredited Arabic as a Second Language Program
- Excellent Islamic Environment
- French Language – Grades 5 to 7
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Teachers