Please ensure that your child is dressed in the school uniform and that they have their school bag, snacks, and a healthy lunch.
Uniforms can be purchased at most uniform apparel stores:
Uniforms are seasonal items and quantities are limited.
Girls Uniform: dark blue pants (loose-fitting and not showing the leg), dark blue tunic, white long-sleeved shirt, white hijab, and comfy shoes (suitable for athletic sports).
Boys Uniform: dark blue pants (no sweat pants), long-sleeved white button-up shirt, and comfy shoes (suitable for athletic sports).
Policy Guidelines for Student Dress, Appearance and Grooming
- Boys are expected to wear a white dress shirt or white dress polo shirt with navy blue pants. (Jeans, athletic pants and t-shirt are not permitted.
- Boys’ hair should be neatly cut and trimmed. Extreme hairstyles and/or hair colors are not permitted.
- Girls are expected to wear a navy-blue tunic, white blouse, navy blue pants, and white hijab. (Athletic pants and jeans are not allowed)
- Nail polish and make-up cannot be worn by students.
- Body piercing and tattoos are not permitted.